Wentworth Miller is not gay – get it already!

This is what I don’t get at all. Why is it that every time a new hot guy appears in Hollywood, who happens to be single, is called out to be gay? I’m not starting any rumors here, but can’t help noticing the fact that more and more newspapers, media in general are saying Wentworth Miller could be gay!?

Wentworth Miller in Rash Magazine Wentworth Miller in Rash magazine

I stumbled across this article and had my friend translate it for me and was surprised to read the editor comments saying that Wentworth Miller is gay. Why? Because he’s hot, educated, smart, I mean I just don’t get it?

Then I search the net looking for some answers and noticed this page. Now, as you can see, under the sexual orientation it says: Matter of Dispute. WTF? I got really nervous after seeing Clay Aiken on the same list, but kinda chill out after seeing Tom Cruise as well (the guy IS crazy but definitely NOT gay).

Maybe, after all, these sources are not reliable that much, but still, I’m sure there are lot more to come. Please people accept the fact that Wentworth Miller is NOT GAY! Period!

18 Comments to “Wentworth Miller is not gay – get it already!”

1. Stacy 20 December 2006 at 7:55 am #

A-freaking-men! I’m so sick of all of these rumors as well. And, if he is gay, oh well. It’s not like I ever stood a chance of hooking up with him anyhow. Regardless of his sexual orientation, he’s still smoking hot. But, I agree with you. If a single guy isn’t acting like Colin Farrell — drinking, partying, sleeping around — then obviously, he must be gay. Well, at least we know Wentworth has “arrived” now that he’s the subject of so much gossip. Besides, he can’t be gay, he just hooked up with Jesse Metcalfe’s girlfriend in an airplane bathroom!

2. Lolz 20 December 2006 at 9:25 pm #

Hey Stacy, stfu! You’re even gayer

3. Stacy 21 December 2006 at 1:42 am #

Lolz, that was a very articulate and well thought out response. Thanks for making my day.

4. Krissie 21 December 2006 at 3:44 am #

@People saying that Wentworth is gay – GET A LIFE AND PROBLEMS OF YOUR OWN!

5. Wet For Went 21 December 2006 at 8:59 am #

LMAO. I hope Lolz was joking.

6. VAL 24 December 2006 at 4:16 pm #

HE’S GAY

7. su 28 December 2006 at 1:10 am #

If he is gay…well….I’m gonna change my sex…I totally love him…

8. sing_1989 29 December 2006 at 5:59 am #

My close relative works for Bravo, and he knows who is who way before anyone else does. Unfortunately, not that have a chance, he says Wentworth is gay. I could not believe it. I think Went is the sexiest man alive. Boy, SOOOOO much sexier than those losers on dumb Grey’s Anatomy and certainly sexier than the “official” picks– Clooney. Unfortunately, I think if a man is gay, he does not stand a chance of being “officially” labeled as “the sexiest man alive” or even as a runner-up. But Went deserves it more than anyone among today’s pretty, but mediocre actors.

9. elle 29 December 2006 at 9:12 am #

by the way: tom cruise is gay.

10. sara 30 December 2006 at 11:54 am #

To all the people that thinks wentworth is straight good on ya’s coze the only reason that others are calling him GAY(wich he is not)is because they wish he was gay…Am i wright eh eh….lolz 🙂

11. klm73 16 February 2007 at 2:52 am #

That guy is gay, its obvious. It is funny to see a bunch of fat girls here saying he s not though.

12. baen 11 May 2007 at 6:53 pm #

excuse mey…he’s a real-man…muahx..ahahahhahaha

13. stormy 23 June 2007 at 5:18 am #

yeah stacy and sarah! they need to STFU. fyi. im not fat or ugly. also a real man never has to explain who he is. the man said he’s not gay but that doesn’t mean ya’ll cant continue the fantasy. he said that was ok too. go ahead… its ok put up his pictures and get to work. u know. shake hands with the president. make sure u wash ur hands.

14. annie babes 9 August 2007 at 9:16 am #

first of all Love You Went!
    those people saying that your Gay are Bored and very jealous to you,
    They can’t accept that God made a perfect Man like you!
    They can’t accept that millions of Girls are Inlove with you and i’m one of them!
    i mean common accept the fact that Went is Real Man not Gay and he’s one of the SEXIEST MAN Alive in this planet.

you guys out there are so so jealous of Him.
    because he got the Looks, the Body and Good Character.
    what more can you as for.
    HE GOT IT ALL!
    Sorry guys But that’s the TRUTH that’s why every girls falls inlove with him

15. annie babes 9 August 2007 at 9:25 am #

he’s one of a kind!
    hardly seen a famous actor that is Tall Dark and Handsome and Hamble and Kind and Gentle.
    He’s every girls Dreams Honestly!

Love you went!
    Pls. don’t change no matter what happen.
    Always keep your feet on the ground.
    we’re always here for you!

Take care….

16. me 25 August 2007 at 12:48 pm #

I THINK HE IS GAY TOO

17. ana 7 September 2007 at 12:04 pm #

he’s gay

there are pictures of him with his boyfriend luke macfarlane

18. roxy 13 September 2007 at 1:38 am #

HELL NO HE IS NOT GAY!!!!! U BITCHES NEED TO STOP HATTING! THATS ALL I GOT TO SAY… WENTWORTH MILLER KEEP UP THE HARD WORK!!