Paris’ love letter to Nick Carter

Paris’ love letter to Nick Carter

‘Dear Nick

This how I look and feel when I’m away from you.’

What a bunch of crap this is. She and Lindsay for sure have some things in common. They both need to go back to the first grade to improve their writing skills. Wow, that’s a relief, seeing that native English makes such mistakes, makes me feel so good now. I guess I can be forgiven for all my typos.

‘Dear Nick Paris’ love letter to Nick Carter

click on the letter to read the crap

Anyhow, Paris' handwriting has come under the spotlight with this never-before-seen correspondence to former lover, Backstreet Boys heartthrob Nick Carter. Paris poured out her heart in the love notes and in one even produced a kindergarten-level montage by cutting out magazine pictures of herself accompanied by some bizarre messages.

Paris’ love letter to Nick Carter Paris’ love letter to Nick Carter

this crap is also readable

The kind that serial killers are sending to their victims before cutting them into pieces, ‘cause that’s what Paris is all about. Search and destroy mankind.

Paris’ love letter to Nick Carter Paris’ love letter to Nick Carter

still not boared… then after this you will be

Source:JJB

10 Comments to “Paris’ love letter to Nick Carter”

1. Emma 18 August 2007 at 1:22 am #

She’s got a funny way of showing someone she loves them and that they’re her everything hasn’t she.

2. sam 4 July 2008 at 10:04 am #

fuck dat bitch paris!
    datin’ nick widout noein’ hw 2 rite is just soooooooo bloody insultin’!!

3. rc 4 July 2008 at 10:07 am #

Paris is such a typical blonde….dumber than her pooch tinkerbell!!!!!!!!!! FUCK her!!
    now we noe y she’s startin the show paris pooches she wants to havee a show where she can hang with creatures of her same IQ (im a dog lover and don mean 2 insult dogs)

4. emma 19 July 2008 at 9:26 am #

god, you’d think if you were going to go to the effort of writing a love letter one might actually put some thought into it… poor guy would have had no idea what planet she was on. However thats some funny SHIT

5. Nick Carter's Fan 26 July 2008 at 8:45 am #

I am just GLADE he left her, she was SO WRONG for him. I was dreaming of the day that their relationship would end. Glade it happened

6. nick carter's secret lover! 6 February 2009 at 3:41 am #

OMG!!! SHE IS MORE STUPID THAN I THOUGHT! LOL!!!!
    LMAO!!! SHE SUCH A B….!! I HATE HER! NICK YOU DESERVE SOMEONE BETTER THAN THAT PIECE OF JUNK! WE STILL LOVE YOU ANYWAYS!
    XOXOXOXOXO

7. human.. 18 March 2009 at 6:10 am #

i do not believe that paris hilton loves nick carter…

8. misukimakinu 18 March 2009 at 12:11 pm #

g00d for you paris..

it’s really obvious that uh love reaaly much nick carter..

h0pe he can change ur past life as well as ur attitudes..

kip it up..