Wentworth Miller in Australia for Holidays

Wentworth Miller in Australia Wentworth Miller in Australia

I was wondering were Wentworth Miller was spending Christmas, in Australia y’all! You lucky Aussies.Furious I hear his sister is living there. And no, the the woman in that ugly red dress, on the photo below is NOT his sister!

Wentworth Miller in Australia Wentworth Miller in Australia

Getty reports:

SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA – DECEMBER 27: Actor Wentworth Miller and TV personality Sophie Falkiner attend a Harbour Cruise to celebrate Foxtel?s new television deal with Twentieth Century Fox Television Distribution, at the Park Hyatt on December 27, 2006 in Sydney, Australia. Miller is currently in town for a publicity tour to promote his latest series of Prison Break on Fox8. (Photo by Paul McConnell/Getty Images)

Wentworth Miller in Australia Wentworth Miller in Australia

11 Comments to “Wentworth Miller in Australia for Holidays”

1. Krissie 28 December 2006 at 5:56 am #

Calm down. The woman in the red dress is his PA.

2. Wentworthy 28 December 2006 at 7:52 am #

Hi y’all
    I am an aussie and the woman in the red dress is former ‘wheel of fortune’ letter turner , Sophie Faulkiner.
    And the guy is an aussie actor, can’t think of his name,
    He looks fab!(Went that is)
    Hope he is enjoying Oz!

3. Editor 28 December 2006 at 11:39 am #

Yeah Wentworthy, Getty says it’s some TV personality, I guess they just spelled it wrong. 🙂

4. leah 22 March 2007 at 2:23 am #

he shlda cum 2 nz

5. Cat 7 April 2007 at 11:10 am #

the other guy pictured with Wentworth is Joel Edgerton. He’s an Australian actor and has appeared in shows and films like ‘Dangerous’, ‘Star Wars’, ‘King Arthur’ and ‘Ned Kelly’ just to name a few…

6. Natasha Meintjes 7 May 2007 at 11:44 pm #

Just that i have a sugestion, nothing els!

7. mj 13 July 2007 at 1:54 am #

wentworth, you dont know what we’ve been through me and my gal friends just to watch you in prison break…we really love you for real! we wish we can see you in person…’-)

8. mari 6 August 2008 at 8:37 pm #

lovely wentworth, do you know anything about a small country Georgia. it is not a state as everyone thinks. so i wanted to say that you have very many fans here and i am one of them. i will be very glad to see you in my homecountry. you are super!

9. zai 8 August 2008 at 6:47 am #

hai….i’m from Malaysia…..a small country n a neighbour to singapore…..you are fabulous….great actor…..

10. leony f.c. 13 August 2008 at 11:48 am #

hi wentworth, i m a big fan of ur tv series prison break.

11. leony f.c. 13 August 2008 at 11:51 am #

hi wentworth, i really like to watch u on tv.hope to see u in person.im leony from the philippines.i hope u reply on this message.

12. cheapnikejordan 30 September 2011 at 6:12 am #

I really, really enjoyed this. The humor works brilliantly, and the animation is much better than I had imagined. The way you have “blended” (hehe) it all together makes this look like a solid, whole product, as good as any Pixar short. Probably better. But then again: That’s my opinion.