Wentworth Miller quote of the day

Wentworth Miller photos

“No, I’m not gay. I know these rumours are out there … I’m cool with the fact that they exist, I mean this is about fantasy. Certain people are going to have certain fantasies, if someone wants to imagine me with a woman, or a man or one of each that’s cool with me as long as you keep watching the show.”

27 Comments to “Wentworth Miller quote of the day”

1. vilmma 18 January 2007 at 7:11 pm #

nice:))))

2. kim kambell 8 February 2007 at 10:13 am #

I don’t think his quote is gay. I like everything that comes out of his perfect mouth. Anyways I know he’s not gay. Just because he’s hot and singer doesn’t meen he’s gay. Enough with the damn rumours

3. Sahie 16 February 2007 at 2:40 pm #

i dont believe he is gay. cmmon people,…… and never will be!!

4. FufU... 27 February 2007 at 2:52 pm #

what ever u girls saying that miller is gay no his not okay.. plus dont judge miller u dnt even know him that much do use have evidence that his gay no i dnt think so …so stop making ship up .. miller is not gay okay u girls are (gay or lezz) miller dnt listen to these crazy ppl they are just jelious of u… and just to tell u miller has a good personalty i can see that from his eye i will just like to be a friend to miller …..wenworthmiller just incase u come to this website i will like to be ur friend so thats my email address (honest.adorable_gurl@hotmail.com) keep up the good work miller prison break the run is a interesting nice movie .i like it.. miller i dnt care if u have a girl or a wife i will like to be a friend to u thats all just a friend.take care of ur self and dnt forget to add me im waiting bye bye ….!

5. jenni 16 March 2007 at 5:02 pm #

went dont listen 2 d rumours d are pathetic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it jus sum uva (not as fit as u) people makin stuff up about u cuz der jealous of ure sexy ass!!!! (jokin) i luv prison break i hope it goes on 4reva!!!!

6. jenni 16 March 2007 at 5:05 pm #

ps eva thought bout cumin 2 liverpool???

7. Rachel 17 March 2007 at 1:26 am #

i agree went is so not gay i mean i ahve seen him in the extras and behinds the scenes he walks and talks like a straigth person.

8. Fufu 23 March 2007 at 1:46 pm #

like srs yeh i know wents not gay ….wents just dnt listen to them they sooo jelious from u …went i love ur eye its sxc blue/green ur eye are mixed colours ..i can tell …anyway have a beautiful life and i hope u achive everything plus keep up the good work in brison break saison 2 dnt get courtt from the cops cosue if u do i willl crryyyyy my head off and the show wont be interesting. take care went have a nice life and a nice future ……

DNT FORGET TO TAKE CARE OF UR SELF..& I HOPE U COME TO AUSTRALIA ONE DAY ..JUST TO LET U KNOW IM FROM LEBANON BUT IM IN AUSTRALIA OKAY BYEBYE

9. Becka 9 April 2007 at 3:41 am #

Wentworth Miller is NOT gay!!!

10. Fufu 9 April 2007 at 6:37 pm #

yeh wentworth miller is NOT GAY BITCHES WHO EVA SAY HIS GAY URRR GAYYY HEHEHHEE

11. sara of portugal 10 April 2007 at 3:55 am #

hello or like says in portugal oi look went i read your text and i was admired i know this rumours i saw on the internet but never mind look my english can be very bad but my love for you is very very very bigggggggg i haver sure that in portugal at least i´m your big fan i wish so much to have an autographe your´s that is been a dream come truth but i´m not rich i like wich one day i could talk with you but there’s a little impossible so …….if you could one day but fast write a mensage where you right that mensage to tell somthing to answer from this mesage please but have to be really really you ok?? read this comment …..pleaseee……i see every episodes of prison break well enough i know you problably won´t read this mesage our you won´t give importance but ok a lot of kisses from me and the portugal who cares about you and love you i know that you are single whrn you won´t come to portugal looooooooooool kiding……..bjs bjs I LOVE YOU….YOU ARE MY BIGEST FAN A JUST THINK ABOUT YOU

12. sara of portugal 10 April 2007 at 4:01 am #

P.S don´t give importance to these people they won´t that you be hangre sorry my portuguese……….

13. Priscila 13 April 2007 at 9:51 am #

quero saber quando vai chega aqui no Brasil a segunda e a terceira temporada em portugues… apaxonei pelo serie e pelo michiel scofield ele é o cara… (personagem)

14. lakisha 30 April 2007 at 3:23 pm #

hellllllllllllll no, wentworth is sooooooo not gay , i met him in da club , we got drunk and kissed and trust me he’s a good kisser.
    So all ya stop hated on him, I am is next girlfriend.

15. Rachel 2 May 2007 at 7:07 pm #

E is not gay!

16. engy 8 May 2007 at 8:34 pm #

hi went Iam from egypt and i dont know what the meaning of(gay)and i dont care with this rumours but i want to say to u i love u so much.My dream that i can see u face to face but unfortunately i know that impossible.please i hope if u come to this site E-Mail me in(nofo_gogo@yahoo.com)to we will be friends.plz dont ignore me. thank u for the time that u will lost to read this massege.God bless u.

17. randa 1 June 2007 at 1:55 am #

is it true that he’s lebanese?!

18. Leena 13 June 2007 at 12:17 am #

OMG i dun’t even noe where to start…i luved ur show *prison break* from the firsttttt episodee and i will keep on doin so as long as ur in it…and people how could you say such a thing about wentworth…he’s not gay and jsut cuz he’s the sexiest man and single that doesn’t make him anythin close to being gay…leave the man alonee and buzz OFF
    p.s. keeep on impressing us Wentworth Miller
    luv ya tonxx

19. NOVA 19 June 2007 at 7:49 pm #

LOOK WENT IF YOU READING THIS DON`T CARE ABOUT
    IT .THESE GUYS ARE JELIOUS OF YOU BECAUSE YOUR
    BEAUTIFUL MAN AND HOT . NO MATTER WHAT THAY WELL
    SAY WE STILL GANNA LOVE YOU . AND WE`LL WATCH
    P.B JUST KEEP THE GOOD WORK OK.
    BAY

20. NOVA 19 June 2007 at 8:11 pm #

LOOK WENT IF YOU READING THIS DON`T CARE WHAT THESE GUYS SAID .JUST BECAUSE YOUR HOT AND BEAUTIFUL MAN THAT DOSN`T MEEN YOUR GAY . AM I RIGHT? . ANYWAY KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
    BAY

21. NOHEMY YNAHOMY 13 September 2007 at 6:03 am #

hii my name is NOHEMY went is not gay kisses. i love you im love prison break.

22. lyre 13 September 2007 at 9:02 am #

we cannot stop people of what they are really thinking about wenty…
    wenty has maintained his wholesome image so the speculators didn’t find any rumors to be interesting for his fans to talked about…. so they were just running out ideas….so they were just being skeptical on his sexual status….
    i am from philippines… and i never found any traces from went that he is being a gay….

he really a smart guy…..

23. my loOove went :) 14 June 2008 at 4:38 pm #

he is soo hot .. he is my first love ..

i love him .. i am crazy about him ..

i will go on a date with him tommorw hahahahha ..

24. tamuna 14 January 2009 at 9:21 am #

wenti im so glad you are so beautiful and i love you so much

25. chickey 7 March 2009 at 12:35 am #

i dont think he is gay they are just hatin on him

26. karma 30 April 2009 at 3:58 pm #

I like watching prison break and love you in prison break!

27. karma 7 May 2009 at 11:46 am #

Hello ! I am come to again !I like watching prison break and love you in prison break!