La Repubblica delle Donne and Wentworth Miller

Wentworth Miller in La Repubblica delle Donne

He truly belongs there, front page, double spread in the Republic of the Women. Love him or hate him you have to admit he’s damn HOT.

Wentworth Miller in La Repubblica delle Donne Wentworth Miller in La Repubblica delle Donne

In this interview Wentworth Miller talks about Prison Break but also about his private life, unfortunately translation of the article is not up yet, but as soon as I find it, you bet I’ll give it to you. In the meanwhile take a look at those wonderful photos of Wentworth Miller.

p.s. so how long until  Prison Break starts again? Two weeks? Anyone familiar with the location of the shooting after this break?

Source: ONTD

12 Comments to “La Repubblica delle Donne and Wentworth Miller”

1. Beth 16 January 2007 at 2:25 am #

He is just perfection. doesn’t get any better than that.

2. Fufu 27 February 2007 at 3:01 pm #

hi miller… keep up the good work prison break is a great showw take care bye my email address it (honest.adorable_gurl@hotmail.com) bye

3. Rachel 11 March 2007 at 8:05 am #

hey i think they shoot prison break in the state of Texas (Season 1) somewhere in that state . and the second seasons i have no idea so if you find out can u email me at Gold_Coast_Gal92@hotmail.com well thanks anyway.

love miller addicted

4. Laura Bennett 13 March 2007 at 12:04 am #

Hi Wentworth im so in love my friends always have a go at me for always talking about you and prison breakk…i have heard that in the end of the prison break series 4 everyone dies EVEN YOU AND LINCON (DOMINIC PURCEL) 🙁 plz.. dnt … email me at laura_loz_17@hotmail.com plz..x

5. Rebecca (Rello) 14 March 2007 at 1:17 am #

You are so sweeet..
    Jag älskar dig!

6. liliane 7 July 2008 at 10:25 pm #

hi wentworth good acte .i love prison break and you are cool and wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

7. SERWAA 3 September 2008 at 5:38 pm #

aside your personality in prison break i could also have the feel that ther is something in you that makes you unique.love you

8. ashley 13 October 2008 at 7:11 pm #

Dear wenthworth miller,
    Not only are u the sexiext man on this planet you r the most inspirational man i have ever seen. You inspired to keep dreaming about being an actress. I am a single mother of four. Right now it is hard 4 me to pursue my dream do to the fact i have kids. Hopefully one day i can make my dreams come true. Who knows maybe some day i’ll meet u. If it’s not an inconvince 2 u maybe u can call me some time at 2529178112.

9. lolo 22 March 2009 at 5:04 pm #

ur cute

10. Demi-Liza Ozoa 4 December 2009 at 1:28 pm #

hi., i’m from philippines. by the way i really like your role in prison break, you’re so cool…, i bet you already know that. just keep the great work and i hope you’ll be happy making people happy..

11. thelma 26 June 2010 at 2:30 am #

hey mic its me again i really wish i will have just this onces in a life time opportunity to talk to u plllssssssss. This is my mail tekills@yahoo.com.
    will be very greatful if u send me just a message. thanks and bye.

12. Fefesherfuple 26 July 2010 at 6:16 am #

Bravo, this brilliant phrase is necessary just by the way