New Couple Alert: Jennifer Aniston & Keanu Reeves!?

Jennifer Aniston and Keanu Reeves hookup

Like this thing with Justin and Scarlett wasn’t enough to shake us on a dull Monday morning, right? Well, according to some sources (Life & Style Weekly) Jennifer Aniston is getting ready to promote her new look and get back into the dating scene. Her target according to these rumors: Keanu Reeves!

Apparently Keanu Reeves and Jennifer Aniston already had their secret date. They spent some time together over the holidays at her home – and Jennifer is looking forward to another night out or in with Reeves.

What a coincidence, just yesterday I watched “Lake House” in an airplane on my way home, and was thinking how weird it is that Sandra Bullock never got together with Keanu, and what exactly do we know about Keanu’s love life? Somehow I think this could be the real deal for Jennifer.

8 Comments to “New Couple Alert: Jennifer Aniston & Keanu Reeves!?”

1. Fame 6 February 2007 at 8:51 am #

I don’t really believe.
    Keanu always seemed so gay for me… I can’t see him being straight, it just does not match…

2. Watup 6 February 2007 at 9:13 am #

There is no way that I believe that he would date this publicity hound. Can you imagine all the bruhaha? He is notoriously press shy, she sells her soul for publicity. Nope not a hance

3. mel-Li 6 February 2007 at 1:08 pm #

Jen l have always wanted the best for you,Chances like this comes once in a life time,

Let them talk!!!!!!!

Good Luck.

4. Shawn 6 February 2007 at 8:31 pm #

He does seem gay at times for sure. Him and Jennifer? Not sure about that either. I’m gonna take the ‘blue pill’!

5. d.c. 6 February 2007 at 11:56 pm #

AAaah.. she just wants a sorta famous, kinda strong, but not really a manly man stand-in to get her off the hook of being called hard to please, spinster without a child single. So they make planned dates? She doesn’t want to attract attention by telling everyone to say that and prove how cautious she is? Oh my what intrigue and mystery of this shy crazy pair!! When she’s in the mood to force herself to act nicely, they talk about um.. yeah, uh, duh.. wot.. yeah.. um, uh-huh and make a lot of appealing faces at each other! And she’s got her [pot inhaling chain-smoking for too many years] droopy nose innards fixed, breasts fuller and perky, maybe a lip enhancement for the hunt? She’s not going to get all mushy, forceful with him like Courtney told her not to be. How Courtney caught a man!! Might adopt to keep the maids and servants busy, just act like we did our best in having a romance Keanu, ..but sigh, she wanted children anyway, and he’s still too torn up over the lost of his love to really committ right now, but she should adopt cause she’d love to be a mom, plot?! Poor Keanu! What’d he ever do to deserve this role.

6. DeeDee 8 February 2007 at 9:51 pm #

I am not one for rumour, but IF this is true.. it is shocking. Keanu seems like a mature, down-to-earth & private person.. which I have respect for. Jennifer seems to fit the generic Hollywood persona, transparent & shallow.

It may not be my place to say this, but GAG. Keanu doesn’t need to be linked to someone like her.

7. Laura Saxs 18 July 2007 at 9:39 pm #

I wish they were dating. Keanu is the only actor (as far as I’m concerned) who could make losing Brad worth it. Having said this, however, Jolie will probably be looking to shag him next.

8. Terri 14 March 2009 at 3:41 am #

I think they would be a great pair together.I think they would have a lot in common. They have both had their loses.They may even make a great movie together.