Celebrity quote of the day – Brad Pitt is a bad actor

Brad Pitt quote of the day

"I phoned my grandparents and my grandfather said 'we saw your movie'. 'Which one?' I said. He shouted 'Betty, what was the name of that movie I didn't like?"

– Brad Pitt

4 Comments to “Celebrity quote of the day – Brad Pitt is a bad actor”

1. Victoria Honda 8 February 2007 at 5:12 pm #

well, I think Brad has humor in life. He really is a bigger person than he looks to be. He really don’t mind what other people think but only continues to challenge and experiment life.

2. amle 8 February 2007 at 11:53 pm #

Brad Pitt is a narcissistic prick. He loves having his picture taken by the paparazzi. He always has this smirk on his face. I actually agree with his grandfather, his movies suck. Troy was the worst. Mr & Mrs Smith a close second.

3. Sean 21 June 2007 at 9:03 am #

Amle

You’re an idiot.

Brad.. You rock. Keep it up.

4. Uh huh 7 January 2009 at 11:32 pm #

He is THE absolute WORST actor out there. I can’t believe the roles that are WASTED on him. He has gotten worse and worse over the years. It just goes to show that good looks and a fan base will get an actor everywhere.

Brad’s acting is like the story The Emperor Wears NO Clothes. People are so blinded by his fame that they can’t see passed his looks. Sad… I’m glad I am not the only person who can acknowledge this… Jolie needs to help him out. Now, she ROCKS!

5. abigail 15 August 2009 at 2:12 am #

He is such a bad actor, sucks at accents, I can never fully understand his lines. He always has the same expression on his face no matter what he plays and I totally agree with Uh huh’s comment:

“Brad’s acting is like the story The Emperor Wears NO Clothes”

He might be an interesting person in real life but as far as acting is concerned he just got very lucky.

6. Star 1 October 2009 at 2:52 am #

I’m glad other people agree with me about his bad acting. I was starting to think I was crazy. I saw benjamin button and he was lank faced throughout most of it. He was the same way in meet joe black and interview with the vampire.

7. movie critique 7 November 2009 at 6:44 am #

Totally agree, Brad has looks, popularity, a crowd of fans behind him, but he is the worst actor out there in Hollywood. He tries too hard to play his part, never looks real, more like a a poor actor on a provincial stage. There are just very few movies where I could actually bear him. The Curious Case of Benjamin was one of them. In most of the rest ones he sucks.

8. Rashi101 10 December 2009 at 10:36 pm #

“He always has the same expression on his face no matter what he plays”

Can’t agree more. Probably the only suitable role for him would be the one of a statue. NO, my mistake, he would’t be able to handle that either.

9. Greg 17 December 2009 at 4:24 am #

No. Keanu Reeves is the WORST actor out there..

10. Mr. Mike 7 February 2010 at 4:45 pm #

I wouldn’t spend one cent to see brad pitt or any other young actors today.. where do they get off on all this money and fame same with johnny depp, sandra bullock tom cruise tom hanks they should all be on their knees thanking god for the money they get for such little work or effort. lets see how well they would do in the real world instead of the make believe world they live in. I have a right to my opinion and yes the problem with thexse people is that their are a lot of dumb people who pay to see their movies.. I say they better enjoy their fame and wealth while they have it as for me I GAVE UP EVERYTHING… EVERYTHING!! to follow JESUS!!
    ask them to do that and you have your answer.. They can keep hollywood and all their dumbness, if you want to see a good movie with real actors and real men and woman, Just watch any John Wayne, Edward G. Robinson, Paul Muni movies, underpaid and exremely gifted to the end peace

11. hallen2012 27 May 2011 at 3:29 am #

louboutins shoes shop sells famous Louboutins Shoes, Sandals and Pumps with free freight and good customers’ service. 100% quality and reasonable cost to obtain Louboutin Pumps.
    Summer is getting closer and closer to us . Simple and not short of fashion designed , make our Christian Louboutin Sandals become treasures of ladies’ , brand new ideas apply , this summer please join us ! Fashion CL Sandals is another enchanting amorous feelings !Summer is getting closer and closer to us . Simple and not short of fashion designed , make our Christian Louboutin Sandals become treasures of ladies’ , brand new ideas apply , this summer please join us ! Fashion CL Sandals is another enchanting amorous feelings ! louboutins fetilo peep toe
    These are brand new,never worn louboutins shoes includes box and shoe bag. They are sexy,gorgeous and fun. All shoes has been worked by a craftsman and finished by hand and this is the result of a careful selection. The professional design makes your feet more comfortable. Even more tantalizing,this pattern makes your legs look as long as they can be,it will make you look more attractive.Moreover,it has reasonable price.If you are a person going in for fashion and elegance,do not miss these discount Christian Louboutin slingbacks.