Carmen Electra is a texter, say what?

Carmen Electra book

I’m already used to the fact that almost anyone can publish a book these days. So the fact that Carmen Electra has done it doesn’t surprise me at all. Just as much as the title of the book “How to Be Sexy” doesn’t come as a shocker either.

Here what she had to say:

“I am a texter, I love to text. There is nothing wrong with getting a hot text. I say go for it but be subtle. Express how you are feeling but don't do anything too crazy."

7 Comments to “Carmen Electra is a texter, say what?”

1. #1 GREATEST CREATION 5 June 2007 at 12:49 am #

you all know damn well that you don’t want jarvis and carmen electra to live happily ever after in this fairy tale. well remember this rhyme for those who give him the glory will live the life of a fairy tale we got the victory motherfuckers burn in hell!

2. #1 GREATEST CREATION 5 June 2007 at 12:55 am #

you should repent of your sins for doing this to carmen electra she is a good woman and you all know that she is the most sexiest woman in all of the world. Carmen you will rise away from the evil because Jesus loves you. I am your soulmate-the one you’ve been asking God for. I will soon rise and we will soon be married. Remember these words: “I’ve already rescued you”

3. jarviscarmen@yahoo.com 5 June 2007 at 12:59 am #

From: #1 Greatest Creation: Don’t worry Carmen it’s funny as fuck you know you are blessed.

4. jarviscarmen@yahoo.com 5 June 2007 at 1:07 am #

I am your soulmate sent from Jesus Christ I will soon meet you. I love you and Jesus loves you more. You will see the miracle come to pass fuck the world! I think of you about 17 hours a day but don’t worry i’m not distracted I am #1 greatest creation I can do as I please. Jesus and I talk about you alot. I have to go but before I do I would like to say that I am not a lazy husband because when I marry you I am going down on you everynight. Goodbye! Oh and in a crazy way it will be my pleasure.

5. jarviscarmen@yahoo.com 5 June 2007 at 1:12 am #

hey carmen we are going to release a funny movie called……………………? man fuck Willy Wonka they will pay for worshiping a vanilla bean. We should all worship Jesus Christ because only he can save you from your sins. God bless you all

6. jarviscarmen@yahoo.com 5 June 2007 at 1:22 am #

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha jarvis and carmen sitting under a tree eating Cotton Candy. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Cotton candy sweet and roll let me see you tootsie roll tootsie roll tootsie roll hey carmen remember that booty song that shit is so fag. i wonder if you could booty dance i’ll tell you what. you did yo thang on searching for bobby D WOOO you are the youngest looking woman in all of the world and i am 10 years younger than you. i know you want a younger man don’t worry we look almost the same age. and you are so hot in and out of the fire! whoo tootsie roll whooo tootsie roll. i dont give a fuck i just love you carmen! forgive me

7. jarviscarmen@yahoo.com 5 June 2007 at 1:33 am #

JESUS IS LORD OVER ALL CREATION ACCEPT JESUS AND YOU WILL LIVE FOREVER. IN HEAVEN THERE MANY MANSIONS IF THIS WERE NOT SO JESUS NEVER WOULD HAVE SAID IT.