I’m the greatest actress in the world!

lindsay_lohan_best_actress

Yeah, keep telling that to yourself Lindsay. Someone once said that you should just visualize/talk about things you would like to have and cosmos will give it to you. I think it’s another mambo jumbo playing with your head but I figured that’s exactly what Lindsay is doing. Cause let’s face it she’s totally the opposite, she’s the worse actress in the world, I mean her and Jessica Simpson are the worse actress in the world.

According to a former pal of the party girl, Lindsay “ranted and raved about her talent, claiming ‘I’m the greatest actress in the world! No one’s even close to me right now!’”
“And then she proceeded to viciously slam a slew of young actresses, who she considered to be her competition.”

Here's what she said about some of her fellow actresses:

*Scarlett Johansson is “ugly, fat, and has no talent.”
*Jessica Simpson “can’t sing and is as dumb as (bleep).”
*Sienna Miller is a “no talent crackhead.”
*Keira Knightly is a “flat, shallow, cardboard cutout of an actress.”
*Jessica Biel is a “phony, scheming joke of an actress.”

Me think Lindsay has to visualize her being this greatest actress in the world for a very long time, and even than I doubt cosmos will do something about this.  It’s just way too much to ask for.

6 Comments to “I’m the greatest actress in the world!”

1. Dragan 2 August 2007 at 10:16 am #

It must be a former child star syndrome. They are all fu**ed up! 🙂

2. gerard Vandenberg 6 August 2007 at 4:51 pm #

You are? “It’s time for switching the CHANNEL right now!!”. I don’t think you can do it!!

3. Queen of Suburbia T-Shirts 9 August 2007 at 11:10 pm #

Karma and the cosmos go hand in hand, so maybe Lindsay should remember this. Like my tee states ‘KARMA SUITS YA’!

4. Rocko 14 August 2007 at 6:12 pm #

Lindsay has average looks at best and is only going to look crappier as she ages. Combine that with poor acting ability and a slutty, substance abusing personality, and you wonder why anyone would even put her in a movie.

5. pam 15 August 2007 at 7:22 am #

Lindsey Lohan and Britney Spears,are all classic examples of how children become a product of their environment.these 2 GIRLS,are screaming for someone to step in and take the reins for them,and a posh rehab is not the answer,total lock down for at least 6 months is.put them both in the county detox unit,and i bet they will do better.

6. mjh6p 21 August 2007 at 11:51 pm #

It’s “she and Jessica Simpson,” not “her and Jessica Simpson.” Basic grammar.