Sharon Stone narrowly avoided tragedy in Malibu when her vagina spontaneously burst into flames. She just “stood up and began screaming – running for her nearby cooler.”
“She just jumped up off her towel and began yelling ‘My woo-woo, my woo-woo!’ said nearby beachgoer William Woodson. Then she grabbed a bottle of something from her cooler and dumped the whole thing all over her crotch. There was a kind of sizzling noise, and a smell like one of those bug zappers.”
Her publicist said that Ms. Stone’s vagina is ok and is resting comfortably.
That’s what I call bad karma.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.