Prison Break Buried Episode (Season 2) SPOILERS AHEAD!!
Before I even begin to react to this week’s Prison Break episode, let me just say WOW. I totally didn’t see that coming for Tweener! What the hell happened to the moral compass? How am I supposed to sleep at night if even the good guys, or at least, the best of the worst, are doomed? You have to admit, Tweener isn’t such a bad guy. So before we do a quick body count in this >Prison break Buried episode, let’s review the cast.
Cast – Season 2 Episode 7 – Buried
- Season 2 Buried Lead – Dominic Purcell … Lincoln ‘Linc’ Burrows
- Season 2 Unearthed Lead – Wentworth Miller … Michael Scofield
- Amaury Nolasco … Fernando Sucre
- Marshall Allman … LJ Burrows
- Paul Adelstein … Paul Kellerman
- Robert Knepper … Theodore ‘T-Bag’ Bagwell
- Rockmond Dunbar … Benjamin Miles ‘C-Note’ Franklin
- Sarah Wayne Callies … Sara Tancredi
- William Fichtner … Alexander ‘Alex’ Mahone
- Lane Garrison … David ‘Tweener’ Apolskis
- Silas Weir Mitchell … Charles ‘Haywire’ Patoshik
- John Heard … Governor Frank Tancredi
- Reggie Lee … Bill Kim
- Diana Scarwid … Jeanette Owens
- Alexandra Lydon … Ann Owens
- Jason Davis … FBI Agent Wheeler
This week’s body count:
1. Governor Tancredi (Prison Break – Season 2) – it was pretty predictable that from the moment he started to sift through the Lincoln file that something bad would happen to him.
2. Tweener (Prison Break)– yea, like I said, I didn’t see Tweener’s death coming. So let’s break this down.
It starts off when Mahone lectures Tweener about how good it feels to finally let go of the charade and confess. In doing so, Mahone confesses to Tweener that he killed Oscar Shales.
After hearing this, Tweener then convinces Mahone that he too is ready to make a confession and turn the other guys in. Tweener followed through with the confession spiel but not in the way that Mahone had expected him to. Instead of going to the house to spill his guts to the rest of the gang, Tweener beelines for Debra’s house. And out came the truth.
This move upset Mahone so much that he pulls a gun out on Tweener and well, you know how that ended.
Just when you thought the knife couldn’t be dug any deeper, turns out Jeannette (Prison Break) Owen’s daughter, Ann, is a local cop.
Ann becomes a hostage and does her best to coax Sucre into backing down but to no avail. Just as the gang starts to remove the money from the silo, Sucre barges into the room with a gun and demands the money for himself. Damn, that’s cold Sucre.
Lincoln (Prison Break – Season 2) then decides to return to the city as the charges are being dropped on his son. I’m not really sure how he plans to get back to the city, but I guess we’ll find out soon. I can’t really shake the feeling that something bad is going to happen to either Michael or Lincoln. Otherwise, they wouldn’t have split up in the first place, right?
Since Prison Break won’t be returning until October 23rd, don’t look any further if you don’t want any spoilers.
But if you’re like me and can’t resist being “in the know” then you’ll be thrilled to know that there are plenty of rendezvous to look forward to! I’ll also throw in that LJ and Linc will hit rocky roads ahead when they reunite. Maricruz does the unthinkable by leaving Hector at the altar and you’ll never guess who she leaves him for. It rhymes with Sucre! Don’t worry, Michael and Sara meet again although Michael will attempt to get ahead of Mahone by meeting his ex, Mrs. Mahone. Phew! That was a mouthful.
Prison Break Buried in fact!