The thing about women is that we are never 100% satisfy with our body. We’ll see things on our body that no one else will, and God forbid that your boyfriend says you’ve gained a few pounds, it’s clear that he’ll be crucified. I don’t know what’s the deal with Demi so she’s not happy with her body, as I’m sure most people will agree with me that she looks more than amazing, but like I said, we’ll see things that no one else will.
One thing that always bothered Demi was her knees. She had those nasty saggy bags and always wanted to get rid of them. Demi went to Brian Novack, who has already done work on her, as he’s one of the best, at least according to her, to try out his perfected a technique to remove saggy skin from the notoriously difficult-to-correct area. The work is done and sources are saying she’s perfect 10 again.
Hopefully we’ll have some photos in the near future so we can compare and see if Brian Novack is really that good as people are saying.
What cosmetic surgeons believe Demi has had done:
• Liposuction to her hips, inner and outer thighs and stomach – £16,000
• Beast implants for 1996 film Striptease – £11,000
• Subsequent operation to reduce her breast implants and have a breast lift – £9,500
• Brow lift – £3,600
• Chemical facial skin peel – £10,000
• Collagen injections (per course) – £200
• Teeth veneered and laser whitening – £6,200
• A long-term diet and fitness routine, including nutritionist, personal trainer, yoga instructor and kick-boxing champion – £165,000
• Knees surgery – £5,000
Source: Daily Mail