I was never a fan of cocktails, well maybe Sex on the Beach, but it was more the name that was so attractive than the cocktail itself.
Anyway Anna’s cocktail was nothing like Sex on the Beach or anything like that. It had to do with some heavy chemicals, and from what I can see it looks like she missed couple of chemistry classes and made herself a lethal one.
According to Broward County medical examiner Dr. Joshua Perper, Anna Nicole Smith died from a lethal combination of drugs and an infection from an abscess on her rear end, where she had been injecting herself with meds.
This are the drugs found in Smith's system:
• Trichloroethanol (a sedative and hypnotic)
• Trichloroacetic acid (treatment of warts, including genital warts)
• Diphenhydramine hydrochloride (an antihistimine and sedative)
• Clonazepam (aka Klonopin; used for treating anxiety)
• Diazepam (muscle relaxant, used for treating anxiety, insomnia)
• Nordiazapam (sedative)
• Temazepam (a sedative and hypnotic)
• Oxazepam (a muscle relaxant and sedative)
• Lorazapam (anti-nausea, sedative, muscle relaxant
Anywho my intention here is not to give you some free tips on how to make your lethal cocktail. I have to admit I’m not an expert when it comes to mixing substances. Yes, Mrs. Nancy, I hated your chemistry classes.