It was totally expected in a way. Not that KFed is any better, but if you have to choose between these two, it seems he was better choice after all.
"Britney Spears will temporarily lose custody of her two toddler sons to ex-husband Kevin Federline, sources told FOXNews.com ahead of the official ruling expected later Monday.
Commissioner Scott Gordon will order the boys, 2-year-old Sean Preston and 1-year-old Jayden James, turned over to Federline based on information that Los Angeles Family Court received over the weekend about Spears, the sources told FOXNews.com."
Here are the details:
Neither Brit nor K-fed can take Sean and Jayden out of state without the written consent of the other.
· The exes cannot make derogatory statements about each other.
· Both parents must complete the “Parenting Without Conflict” program.
· Each party is restrained from using corporal punishment with the kids or allowing anyone else to.
· They are required to engage in joint co-parenting counseling.
· Neither party may consume alcohol or non-prescription controlled substances 12 hours prior to getting the kids.
And this is the list of things Britney has to do:
Attending individual counseling to address parenting issues at least once a week.
· Meeting with a parenting coach for a minimum of 8 hours a week, in at least two sessions a week. The coach is to observe her interaction with kids and her parenting skills and then provide Federline with a written progress report by October 22.
· And, “based on the evidence presented the Court finds that there is a habitual, frequent, and continuous use of controlled substances by Petitioner [Spears],” undergoing testing for controlled substances and alcohol. The testing shall be conducted twice per week on random dates and times, and the results will be forwarded to the court.
· They must ensure that any prospective childcare professionals hold valid Red Cross infant CPR training.
Oh man this is going to be so much fun, I see the storm coming our way.